While you might think as a women you need to fight for gender equality, your community and allowing women to work boldly as managers, CEO's, doctors, etc. For women to make sure poverty rates decrease, and families are being raise strong and independently. Yes, you are right women can participate in ALL of this and encourage one another. BUT, that is not where it starts!
It STARTS with YOU first! Yes, YOU! You must rise up to you first, before you can fight and empower anybody else. Yes, we can be excited for another's successes. But, we need to take the steps necessary to empower ourselves and rise up to our own health and confidence, so that we can empower other women as necessary.
Here are some of the benefits of Self-Empowerment.
- Make decisions that are in your best interest.
- Capable of changing your own life.
- Live a life that is truly fulfilling.
- Have the belief and power to take control of your life.
- Feel more confident making decisions and boosts your confidence in general.
- Leaves room for further development both professionally and personally.
- Can help you feel happier in life
One of the best things about Self-empowerment is that it allows you to take responsibility for your own action and happiness. You don't NEED others for self happiness. You get to live more mindfully, and peaceful. You become stronger mentally, physically, and emotionally.
When you work on your own self-empowerment, you have the power to make a difference in your needs and wants first, then you can help in the world's disconnects as well. Here at Jez-Mir-Izing Retreat Center in the Rise Up Star program we do JUST this.
ARE YOU READY TO GAIN THE FOLLOWING?
- Have big breakthrough and aha-moments.
- Create new standards and boundaries, so you’re in charge of your health, confidence, and happiness.
- Discover yourself and set goals and reach them.
- Feel empowered and excited about your own journey.
- Truly love the version of yourself that shows up to play this game called life.
- Learn how to say the creative NO and honor your true yes.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Be responsible and learn to trust yourself.
- New physical Health benefits.
So, where are you on your own self-empowerment journey? I would love to hear from YOU what your own self-empowerment strategies are, or if you haven’t tried working on them yet, why not? Want to learn more about what you get as a Rise Up Star? Click here to learn more or skip right to scheduling your free breakthrough call here! And don’t forget to give this post a share if you found it helpful.